This day-long event takes over the entire Roundhouse and includes dozens of performances taking place on multiple stages all across this famous Yaletown facility. Color! Music! Food! Neighbors! Culture! Get Mehndi tattoos and help to build a giant rangoli!
Bring the entire family down to enjoy a full day of music, dance, crafts, interactive performances, and of course, tons of great Indian food. This event is open to the entire community, with admission by donation.
- bharata natyam dancers Malavika Santhosh and Sujit Vaidya
- sitar / tabla combo Mohammed Assani & Sunny Matharu
- bhangra glitch-hop musical group Banyen Roots
- the amazing Senior Ladies Garba dance team
- a carnatic musical experience led by Vidyasagar Vankayala
- a dance fusion experience featuring kathak dancer Anita Sharma with Celtic sensation Fred Nguyen
- sitar / tabla combo Freedom & Leela,
- fresh-on-the-scene bhangra dance sensations Jawani Bhangra,
- a showcase dance performance from Shiamak’s Bollywood Jazz Dance